Apple cake is an easy recipe for making a fragrant, soft and very tasty dessert.
It is is ideal to serve it as a morning or afternoon breakfast. It goes well with a cup of aromatic coffee, cappuccino, hot tea or fruit juice. The apple cake is also perfect to complete a lunch or dinner, serving it as a dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 200 g brown sugar (or white sugar)
- 50 g butter
- 150 ml milk
- 300 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 2 apples
- q.s. powdered sugar ( optional)
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs together with the sugar, until creamy and fluffy mixture is obtained.
- Add the butter, cut into small pieces. Mix it.
- Add the milk and mix it.
- Combine the flour with the baking powder and add it. Mix it.
- Peel the apples. Cut half of an apple into cubes and add them to the mixture. Mix it.
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake pan (22 cm) lined with parchment paper.
- Slice the rest of the apples and arrange the slices on top.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the mold and leave it to cool.
- Before serving, sprinkle some powdered sugar (optional).