Apple walnut bundt cake is a soft and aromatic dessert with the flavour of the classic and tempting combination of apples, walnuts and cinnamon. The bundt cake is suitable for breakfast or dessert. It goes perfectly with coffee or tea. It is easy to make and impresses adults and children with a pleasant and delicate taste.
Apple walnut bundt cake
- 3 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 200 ml yoghurt
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 250 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 1 apple
- 50 g walnuts (chopped)
- 10 g cinnamon
- q.s. powdered sugar
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the yoghurt, after that the oil and mix it.
- Add the flour with the baking powder and mix it.
- Add the cinnamon and the chopped walnuts. Mix it.
- Peel and grate the apple then add it to the mixture. Mix it all together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 30-40 minutes.
- Leave the cake to cool, then turn it out onto a serving dish.
- Sprinkle it with powdered sugar and serve.