A suggestion for a fresh and delicious arugula salad, a plant very rich in nutrients, combined with cherry tomatoes and mushrooms in butter. The dressing adds an extra flavour and gives a rich and pleasant taste.
Arugula (Rocket), mushrooms and cherry tomatoes salad
- 100 g arugula (rocket)
- 200 g mushrooms (champignon)
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 30 g butter
- 35 g sunflower seeds (shelled)
For the dressing:
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the dressing mixing all the ingredients in a glass.
- Clean, wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the mushrooms and fry until golden brown.
- Put the washed and dried arugula in a big bowl.
- Add the cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Add the mushrooms and the sunflower seeds.
- Pour the dressing, mix well and serve the salad.