Avocado, garlic, lemon and extra virgin olive oil are so-called superfoods, for their numerous health benefits. And when all of this is combined together and spread on the favourite toast, it gives a tasty, healthy and immunostimulatory combination. It is suitable for an appetizer or a nutritious breakfast.
- 1 avocado (well ripened)
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. salt
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the stone. Cut the avocado pulp without piercing the peel to easily reduce it into cubes. Then extract the pulp with a spoon. Put in a bowl and mash the pulp with a fork.
- Squeeze the lemon and add the juice.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Add some olive oil and salt to taste.
- Stir it and spread the mix over a slices of toasted bread.
- It can be garnished with tomato, cheese, chilli pepper or some spices to taste.