Bean salad with red onion, roasted red peppers and fresh mint. It is a very delicious and nutritious dish, also suitable as a side dish.
- 600 g beans ( cooked)
- 10-15 leaves mint (fresh)
- 100 g red pepper (roasted and peeled)
- 30-40 g red onion
- 1 lemon
- q.s. olive oil
- q.s. salt
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Beans should be cooked and cooled in advance. Put the boiled beans in a bowl.
- Cut the red onion into thin slices. Salt and mash lightly. Add to the beans.
- Add the red peppers cut into thin strips.
- Cut the mint leaves into thin strips and add them.
- Add the lemon juice and a little grated lemon zest.
- Season with salt and olive oil to taste. Mix it.