Beer sweets – an easy and economic recipe for sweets suitable for different occasions.
The beer sweets consist only plant-based ingredients, which makes them excellent even for a vegan menu.
- 250 ml beer
- 200 ml sunflower oil
- 350 g flour (wheat )
- 300 g wholewheat flour
- 1 baking powder
- 60-70 g powdered sugar
- 30 g coconut (grated (optional))
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Sift the flours together with the baking powder into a large bowl.
- Mix the beer with the oil.
- Make a well in the center and gradually add the liquids, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Then form the dough with your hands.
- Add the grated coconut (optional) and knead the dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and arrange them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Roll the balls in the powdered sugar while they are still hot.
- Arrange them on a plate and serve.