The chicken soup is a dish suitable for all ages and seasons. Aromatic, healthy and very tasty, the homemade soup gives a feeling of warmth and coziness. And its high nutritional value makes it a great home remedy for colds.
- 1 chicken leg quarter (about 300 g)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 50 g filini (pasta)
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- q.s. parsley
- q.s. lemon (optional)
For the broth:
- vegetables of your choice: (carrots, onion, celery, parsley)
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Put the chicken leg quarter in a saucepan and pour about 2 litres of water. To have more aromatic broth, add some coarsely chopped vegetables (carrot, onion, celery, parsley). Boil it for about 20 minutes.
- Strain the broth and put It aside, debone the chicken leg quarter and cut the meat into pieces.
- Finely chop the onion and the carrot and stew with the oil in a saucepan.
- Add the meat and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add the broth - about 1.2 litres.
- After boiling, add the filini pasta, salt and pepper to taste and let it boil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the soup hot, sprinkled with finely chopped fresh parsley and lemon juice (optional).