Chocolate and pistachio cake is an irresistible temptation. It is a great option for breakfast, dessert or special occasions. The pistachio, in addition to being very tasty, is also very useful and high in nutrition. Dark chocolate, of its kind, thanks to its cocoa content, has a beneficial effect on the whole body. The combination of the two preferred ingredients of almost all sweet lovers gives it an elegant look and a charming taste.
Chocolate pistachio cake
- 3 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 150 ml yogurt
- 300 flour
- 1 baking powder
- 50 g butter
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 30 g pistachios ( shelled, unsalted, chopped)
- 150 g dark chocolate (50 or 70% cacao)
- 30 g pistachio grain
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until a creamy mixture is obtained.
- Add the oil and butter, cut into pieces. Then mix.
- Add the yogurt and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder and cacaо. Mix everything well.
- Add the chopped pistachios and combine.
- Grease and flour a round baking tray (28-29 cm in diameter). Pour the mixture and put it in a preheated oven at 180 ° for about 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the cake cool down, then turn it upside down.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and then spread on the cake. Finally sprinkle with the pistachio grains.
- Enjoy your meal!