Citronette sauce is a recipe for a variation of the classic Vinaigrette sauce, in which vinegar is replaced with lemon. It is prepared in just a few minutes and gives a fresh citrus taste.
Lemon dressing is perfect for flavouring salads, roasted vegetables, fish and meat dishes.
- 40 ml lemon juice
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- q.s. black pepper (or white pepper )
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Squeeze the lemon and filter the juice through a strainer. Measure out 40 ml of strained juice.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to taste. Mix with a whisk until the salt dissolves.
- Gradually add the olive oil, stirring in the meantime with a hand whisk and continue to mix until a creamy mixture is obtained.
- The sauce is ready to season salads, roasted vegetables, fish and meat dishes.