Cocoa and mascarpone cake is a recipe for a soft and delicious dessert. The taste of the cake is enriched by corn flour and the decoration of powdered sugar and homemade chocolate syrup. It is perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Cocoa and mascarpone cake
- 4 eggs
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g mascarpone
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 100 g corn flour
- 200 g flour (all purpose)
- 1 baking powder
- 30 g cocoa
- q.s. powdered sugar
- q.s. chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, pour the eggs and sugar. Whip with electric whisk until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the mascarpone and mix.
- Add the sunflower oil and mix.
- Add the cocoa and mix.
- Add the corn flour and the all purpose flour mixed with the baking powder. Mix everything.
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan about 24 cm, lined with butter and parchment paper.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° for about 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and decorate with some powdered sugar and chocolate syrup. The recipe for homemade chocolate syrup is here.