Creamy potato soup with leeks and mushrooms is a very tasty, fragrant and nutritious dish.
Creamy soups are ideal for preparation during the winter days. They are easy to prepare and give the opportunity to combine different seasonal vegetables rich in nutrients and aromatic flavours.
A portion of hot creamy soup of potatoes, mushrooms and leeks gives the feeling of coziness, warmth and rich taste.
Creamy potato soup with leeks and mushrooms
- 350 g potatoes
- 40 g leek
- 50 g mushrooms
- 30 g butter
- 500 ml vegetable broth (or water)
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into cubes.
- Clean and slice the mushrooms.
- Wash the leek and cut it into thin rings.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the leeks. Stir-fry for a few minutes until they are soft.
- Add the mushrooms and the potatoes. Cover with a lid and leave it for about 3-4 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Pour over hot, pre-prepared vegetable broth (or hot water). Let it boil for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked.
- Blend everything and cook it for another 2-3 minutes. Season with salt if it is necessary.
- Serve the soup hot, garnished to taste with croutons, olive oil, stir-fried mushrooms or leeks.