Creamy pumpkin soup is a recipe for a delicious and healthy autumn-winter dish.
Pumpkin, the queen of autumn, is extremely rich in vitamins and minerals.
The hot pumpkin cream soup goes perfectly with croutons, peeled pumpkin seeds, cream and cheese.
Creamy pumpkin soup
- 600 g pumpkin (without seeds and skin)
- 300 g potatoes
- 1 carrot (50 g)
- 30 g onion
- 30 g butter
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- q.s. nutmeg
- Cut the pumpkin, previously peeled, into large cubes.
- Peel the potatoes, carrot and onion and roughly chop them.
- In a saucepan, bring a litre of water to a boil, add the vegetables and cook them for about 20-25 minutes.
- Blend it.
- Add the butter, salt, black pepper and nutmeg to taste. Stir and cook it for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the soup hot. It can be garnished with croutons, peeled pumpkin seeds, cream or cheese.