Crepes – basic recipe for thin delicious homemade crepes, perfect to combine with both sweet and savoury fillings.
- 2 eggs
- 100 g flour
- 200 ml milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 10 g butter (melted)
- butter (to grease the pan)
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- In a bowl, sift the flour and combine it with the salt.
- Add the eggs one at a time, incorporating them into the flour.
- Add the milk slowly, stirring constantly with the whisk. Mix until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Add the melted butter and mix. Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick crepe pan and lightly grease it with butter. Pour a ladle of the mixture and place it in the center; tilt the pan immediately, so that the batter can cover the entire bottom of the pan. Cook a few minutes, then flip the crepe, using a spatula, and cook on the second side. Continue until all the dough is used up.
- Serve the crepes with a filling of choice.