The deviled eggs are a nutritious breakfast or a delicious appetizer, suitable for different occasions. They are quick to make and can be used as a decoration for salads or other dishes.
The homemade mayonnaise is perfect for this and other recipes.
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp canned corn
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 carrot (small)
- Boil the eggs for about 9-10 minutes, after that cool and peel them.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, the corn, the salt and stir.
- Pipe the filling into the egg whites and arrange them on a plate.
- Sprinkle it with the grated carrot.