Eggs with tomato sauce is very easy and quick to prepare dish and at the same time very tasty and nutritious.
It is prepared with simple ingredients, which are almost always found in every kitchen, but it gives a rich and delicious taste.
Eggs in tomato sauce
- 4 eggs
- 400 ml tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g onion
- 80 g peppers (green and red )
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- q.s. parsley
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic.
- Wash and finely chop the peppers.
- In a deep pan, that has a lid, pour the olive oil and add the chopped onions, garlic and peppers. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables softened.
- Add the tomato sauce and leave it over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack the eggs into the sauce, leaving space between them. Cover with a lid and cook over a low heat for about 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Before serving, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.