Feta cheese muffins – a recipe for soft and tasty homemade savoury muffins. They are ideal for breakfast, appetizer or buffet menu. The muffins are very suitable for children. They are very good idea for menu for birthdays or other events.
Feta cheese muffins
- 2 eggs
- 160 ml yogurt
- 5 g baking soda (1 tsp)
- 200 g flour
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 5 g salt (1 tsp)
- 200 g feta cheese
- q.s. sesame seeds
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Combine the baking soda with the yogurt and add the mixture. Then mix it.
- Add the oil and mix it.
- Sift the flour together with the salt and add it. Mix everything.
- Crumble the feta and add it. Mix it.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin molds (12), previously oiled.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180° for about 25 minutes.