Fresh pineapple drink – a healthy and fresh drink.
The homemade pineapple, lemon and mint drink is a healthy elixir with an exotic flavour. It is perfect for refresh and give energy to the body with a cocktail of vitamins.
Fresh pineapple drink
- 200 g pineapple (fresh )
- 1 pack mint tea
- 250 ml water (to prepare the tea)
- 1 lemon
- 20 g brown sugar
- 200 ml water (mineral water or sparkling water)
- 5-6 leaves mint (fresh )
- ice (optional)
- Prepare the tea with 250 ml of boiling water and 1 packet of mint tea, add the sugar and leave it cool.
- Clean the pineapple and blend it. Then pass the pulp through a sieve.
- Squeeze a lemon and add the juice.
- Add the cold mint tea and the water.
- Mix all together, add a few fresh mint leaves and put it in a refrigerator for at lest an hour.
- Serve the drink cold with a fresh mint leaf and some ice (optional).