Fresh winter salad – an easy to make, delicious and extremely healthy salad, rich in vitamins and nutrients.
Even during the winter we can have a fresh salad and take care of our health. Indeed, it is difficult to carry the scent of spring into our home when the cold wind blows outside, but we can find the charm of winter, finding colourful vegetables that bring us joy. This salad combines just that – joy for the eye, health and strength in every bite.
Fresh winter salad
- 300 g cabbage
- 1 carrot (about 100 g)
- 80 g red pepper
- 30 g red onion
- 100 g corn (in can)
- 50 g spinach
- q.s. lemon
- q.s. extra virgin olive oil
- q.s. salt
- Clean the cabbage and thinly slice it into strips. Add salt to taste and mix it with hands. Put it in a large bowl.
- Peel the carrot, grate it and add it to the bowl.
- Slice the red pepper into thin strips and add it.
- Slice the onion and add it to the bowl.
- Add the spinach leaves cut into strips.
- Add the corn and mix everything all together.
- Season the salad with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil to taste.