The homemade ginger, mint, lemon and honey tea is a drink with an immunostimulating action and many benefits. Ginger is a plant whose roots have been used since ancient times; it accelerates the processes of metabolism and is used as a natural anti-inflammatory agent. The mint adds tonic effect and a pleasant taste. The tea is perfect even cold as a natural refreshing drink.
Ginger mint lemon tea
- 800 ml water
- 60 g ginger (root)
- 5 g mint (fresh )
- 1 lemon
- q.s. honey (optional)
- In a small saucepan, pour the water and bring it to a boil.
- Wash, peel and then slice the ginger. Put it in the water.
- Wash and add the mint leaves. Cover with the lid and cook for about 15 minutes on moderate heat.
- Pour the tea into cups, filtering it with a strainer. Add some lemon juice and mix it.
- Serve the tea with lemon slices, mint leaves and honey (optional). The tea is perfect to be consumed even cold as a natural refreshing drink.