Gluten-free biscuits – a recipe for delicious, crispy and healthy homemade sweets made with buckwheat flour and rice flour. Biscuits are also very suitable for children. They are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea or coffee.
- 200 g buckwheat flour
- 200 g rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 120 g brown sugar
- 100 g butter
- 2 g baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Cut the butter into cubes and put it in a bowl. Add the brown sugar and mix it.
- Add the eggs and beat.
- In another bowl, mix the buckwheat flour, rice flour, baking powder and salt. Then gradually add to the other mixture. Mix it by hand.
- Knead the dough and shape it into a loaf. Wrap with a transparent film and let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin on a lightly floured surface until it is thick about 5 mm. Using a pastry cutter or a glass, cut out the biscuits.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes
- The biscuits are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea or coffee.