Homemade chocolate syrup – how to make it in just a few minutes with cocoa, without artificial additives and preservatives?
The chocolate syrup is ideal for toppings and decorations for pancakes, cakes, ice cream or fruit. Also for milk and other beverages.
In addition to a beautiful appearance, the desserts with homemade chocolate syrup have a very pleasant and tempting taste.
Homemade chocolate syrup
- 55 g cocoa (powder)
- 150 g sugar
- 200 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 vanilla
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa and salt.
- Add the water and mix very well with a hand whisk, removing all lumps.
- Put on the fire and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla and mix it.
- Cover and leave it to cool.
- Pour the syrup into a bottle or other container and store in a refrigerator.
- The chocolate syrup is ideal for toppings and decorations for pancakes, cakes, ice cream or fruit. Also for milk and other beverages.