Homemade lemonade with lemons and mint – how to make it quickly and easily?
Lemonade is one of the most thirst-quenching drinks. The homemade lemonade with freshly squeezed lemon juice and mint leaves brings real pleasure and fresh taste. It is perfect for starting the day or sharing with friends.
- 2-3 lemon (about 100 ml squeezed lemon juice)
- 40 g brown sugar
- 1 liter water (mineral water or sparkling water)
- 5-6 leaves mint (fresh)
- q.s. ice (optional)
- Squeeze the lemons. Strain the juice through a strainer and pour it into a large carafe.
- Add the sugar and mix it.
- Pour the water and mix it well.
- Add the mint leaves and leave it in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Serve the drink cold with some ice (optional).