Oven roasted potatoes are a classic and favorite dish of millions of people. In combination with fresh aromatic herbs and butter, it becomes a specialty with an irresistible taste and aroma.
The potatoes with herbs are suitable for serving as a single dish or as a side dish; just perfect for meat, fish, cheese or salads.
Oven roasted potatoes with aromatic herbs
- 800 g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 40 g butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary
- 3-4 leaves sage
- 3-4 g thyme
- q.s. salt (coarse sea)
- Peel, wash and cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Finely chop the fresh herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme) and mix them together with the minced garlic.
- Melt the butter and add the olive oil.
- Stir the potatoes with the mix of butter and oil, the herbs and some coarse sea salt to taste.
- Arrange the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve as a single dish or as a side dish.