Peas with eggs is a delicious, fast and easy to prepare dish with a high nutritional value. Peas are among the tastiest and favorite and at the same time low-calorie legumes, rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. In combination with the eggs the dish becomes very flavorful and tasty.
Peas with eggs
- 300 g peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 25 g butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- q.s. parmesan cheese (optional)
- Wash the peas and put them in a pan. Add about 150 ml of water and cook for 10-15 minutes until the peas softened and the water has evaporated.
- Add the butter and the oil, mix and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and add them to the peas, stirring quickly.
- Serve the dish with grated parmesan (optional).