This recipe for phyllo minced meat pie is an appetizing dish that can be served in several ways. It’s a great idea for a main course, which could be garnished with a fresh salad. It is also perfect as an appetizer or as a rich and nutritious breakfast.
Phyllo meat pie
- 1 pack phyllo pastry ( 300 g)
- 250 g minced beef
- 1 onion (about 70 g)
- 1 tomato (about 150 g)
- 15 g parsley
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper
- 30 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 200 ml milk
- q.s. sesame
- Clean and finely chop the onion, then stew it with the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the minced meat and cook it for some minutes, stirring constantly.
- Dice the tomato and add it.
- Finely chop the parsley and add it. Add salt and black pepper to taste. Mix everything and cook it for a few minutes.
- Grease a pan (round or rectangular) using about half of the butter.
- Leave one pastry sheet for the bottom and one for the top of the pie. Tear off the rest of them with hands. Put one row of pastry sheets, one of the meat mixture until they finish. Add the other half of the butter cut into pieces between the sheets. Cover with a whole sheet on the top.
- Beat the eggs with milk and pour over. Sprinkle with sesame. Instead of sesame, it can be sprinkled with dried parsley or other dried spices.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve it as an appetizer, a main course or a breakfast.