Roasted pumpkin with aromatic herbs is a delicious dish that can be served as a side dish or a main course.
Pumpkin is very healthy and rich in numerous nutrients. It goes perfectly in various recipes, both sweet and savoury.
Roasted pumpkin with fresh aromas of rosemary, sage and thyme, goes very well with meat, cheese or other vegetables.
Roasted pumpkin with aromatic herbs
- 500 g pumpkin (without seeds and rind)
- 3-4 leaves sage (fresh)
- 1-2 sprigs rosemary (fresh)
- 3-4 sprigs thyme (fresh)
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- q.s. salt
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes. Put in a bowl.
- Wash, dry and finely chop the leaves of the fresh herbs (rosemary, sage, thyme). Add to the pumpkin.
- Add the olive oil and salt to taste. Mix everything.
- Arrange the pumpkin pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Add the whole, unpeeled garlic cloves.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 200° for about 20-30 minutes until the pumpkin is well cooked.
- Serve the pumpkin as a side dish or a main course.