A fresh, colourful and healthy combination of fresh spinach, pomegranate, apple, walnuts and feta cheese. The salad combines sweet and salty taste in a very pleasant and light way, giving pleasure to all senses. It is a perfect idea for a portion of health suitable for all seasons and meals for the day.
Spinach and pomegranate salad
- 100 g spinach (fresh )
- 100 g pomegranate (grains)
- 30 g walnuts
- 1 apple
- 80 g feta cheese
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- q.s. salt
- Mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
- Wash and dry the spinach. After that, tear the spinach leaves and place them in a large bowl.
- Peel and dice the apple, then add it.
- Add the pomegranate grains, the walnuts and the diced feta cheese.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, stir and serve it.