The spinach crepes are a healthy food to consume in various ways. Ideal to be served as a breakfast for a good start of the day, as an appetizer or as a single dish. They are very tasty with both salty and sweet. So the choice of filling can be made according to taste preferences or available products. The spinach green crepes go very well with creams, cheeses, mousse or honey.
- 100 g spinach
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 180 g flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- q.s. butter (to grease the pan)
Follow me on Instagram Share on Twitter Share on Facebook
- Wash the spinach leaves.
- Put all the ingredients (spinach, eggs, milk, flour, walnuts, baking soda, salt) in a blender or in a tall bowl if you use an immersion blender.
- Blend everything until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Heat a pan and lightly grease it with butter. Pour a ladle of mixture and place it in the center; immediately tilt the pan so that the batter can cover the entire bottom of the pan. Cook for a few minutes, then starting from the edges, collect the crepe with a spatula and flip it, completing the cooking on the other side. Continue until all the dough is finished.
- The crepes can be filled with a filling of choice.