Spinach with butter is a tasty, healthy and quick to prepare side dish. It goes perfectly with meat or fish. It can also be combined with pasta, rice or potatoes.
Spinach is a food rich in healthy benefits for the body. It is an excellent source of iron, vitamins A and C and minerals.
Spinach with butter
- 300 g spinach
- 20 g butter
- 1 clove garlic
- q.s. salt
- q.s. black pepper (optional)
- Wash and squeeze the spinach from the water in exceed.
- In a deep pan, melt the butter with the whole garlic clove.
- Add the spinach and cover with a lid.
- After about 3-4 minutes, remove the lid and mix the spinach. Leave it on the fire for another 2-3 minutes. Add salt and black pepper (optional) to taste.
- Serve the spinach as a side dish with meat, fish, eggs or sprinkled with parmesan or other cheese.