Tiramisu for children without eggs and coffee. How to make the original recipe for tiramisu suitable for children, without using raw eggs?
The idea for this recipe was born when my little nieces were attracted to the fragrant cream of the original tiramisu. So, I had to prepare a similar cake with ingredients suitable for children. I replaced the coffee with milk and cocoa and the eggs with banana and yoghurt. For the surface I chose dark chocolate. The result was fascinating for everyone.
The recipe is excellent for children and for everyone who does not like or cannot consume coffee and raw eggs.
The tiramisu for children without eggs and coffee is a very delicious cake with a light and pleasant cream which is as good as the classic tiramisu.
Tiramisu for children without eggs and coffee
- 1 package ladyfingers (savoiardi 300 g)
- 500 g mascarpone
- 100 g sugar
- 250 ml milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 150 ml yoghurt
- 1 banana
- 50 g chocolate (dark)
- Heat the milk, then add the cocoa and stir. Leave it to cool.
- Put the banana in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add the sugar and beat well. Then add the yoghurt and stir.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the milk with cocoa and arrange them on the bottom of a rectangular tray (approx. 30 cm x 24 cm). Spread half of the cream on top and arrange another layer of dipped ladyfingers.
- Top with the remaining cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (better all the night).
- Before serving, sprinkle with grated or crushed dark chocolate.