Tomato basil bruschetta is a very easy and quick to prepare appetizer and at the same time irresistibly delicious.
A tempting combination of crispy toast, fresh juicy tomatoes and fragrant fresh basil, flavoured with extra virgin olive oil.
Tomato and basil bruschetta are also a great idea for turning the rest of the old bread into a masterpiece that delights both the palate and the eye.
Tomato basil bruschetta
- 4 slices bread
- 250 g tomatoes
- 4-5 leaves basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- q.s. oregano (dried)
- q.s. salt
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into very small cubes. Put them in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, oregano, salt and basil (hand-torn). Mix it.
- Toast the bread on both sides on a grill or in the oven.
- Rub the surface of the bread with a clove of garlic.
- Top each slice with tomato mixture.
- Decorate with some basil leaves. Bruschetta is best served promptly.