Vegan banana bread is а version of eggless banana bread. It contains gluten-free and lactose-free ingredients, which makes it suitable for everyone.
The dessert is made of flaxseeds as eggs substitute and gluten-free buckwheat flour and corn flour.
It is perfect for a delicious and healthy breakfast or dessert.
Vegan banana bread
- 3 banana (about 350 g)
- 30 g flax seeds
- 100 ml soy milk
- 100 g corn flour
- 70 g buckwheat flour
- 100 g brown sugar
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1 baking powder
- Soak the flax seeds in water for at least 30 minutes. Then strain and mix them with the soy milk. Blend it.
- Add the bananas and blend.
- Add the sugar and mix it.
- Add the oil and mix it.
- In a separate bowl, mix the corn flour, buckwheat flour and baking powder. Add to the other mixture. Mix it.
- Pour the mixture into a plumcake mold.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.