Whole wheat spaghetti with zucchini and ricotta cream – a very tasty and easy to prepare recipe.
Whole wheat pasta is rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals. In combination with a creamy zucchini and ricotta sauce, the dish has a rich and fresh taste.
The recipe can also be made with other types of pasta.
Whole wheat spaghetti with zucchini and ricotta
- 180 g spaghetti (whole wheat)
- 2 zucchini (about 350 g)
- 130 g ricotta cheese
- 50 g red onion
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- q.s. black pepper
- q.s. salt
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil, salt it and add the spaghetti. Cook ‘al dente’ (2-3 minutes less than the package directions).
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini and then cut them into cubes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Stew it with the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the zucchini and about 200 ml of the cooking water and cook for about 10 minutes until the zucchini soften.
- Blend it.
- Add the ricotta cheese, salt and black pepper to taste. Mix it.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the pan and mix it.
- Enjoy your meal!